Offering DMK International skin care in studio therapies and home care products.
DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial Treatments
DMK’s methods of natural pharmacology entails treatments by specially trained estheticians and a comprehensive home maintenance program recommended for supporting the skin and ensuring long lasting results. DMK Treatments work using transfer messenger enzyme therapy – exclusive to DMK.
DMK Enzyme Therapy
DMK enzyme therapy is one of the most advanced skin care systems available and the only system in the world that utilizes the beneficial effects of transfer messenger enzymes. The enzymes aim to strengthen the structural integrity of the skin to create a healthy environment for cells to live and thrive in.
Enzymes are living substances that regulate health and work with certain minerals in the body to form a natural system of antioxidants that fight corrosive free radicals. Properly formulated, they can remove dead protein, toxins and other effluvia from the epidermis using a process called ‘reverse osmosis’.
The treatments exercise, stimulate and strengthen fragile capillaries, underlying facial muscles and lymphatic drainage. DMK uses only ingredients the skin can recognize and accept.
Enzyme therapy will rebuild and re-nourish the skin, while increasing cellular activity and stimulating collagen and elastin production; resulting in a more toned, firm, clear and even complexion.
With commitment, these treatments combined with the recommended home care, will provide remarkable results for ANY (Acne, Age Management, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea, Prevention) skin condition or type.
Approximately 2 Hours $175
Package Purchase: 6 Enzyme Treatments $1,000 saving $50
- Instant lift: Instant pick me up for the skin. Firm, tighten and brighten your skin instantly with this special occasion treatment.The perfect accessory for a wedding or party!
- Muscle Banding treatment: The Muscle Banding Program not only lifts and firms the skin; it can also help to restore optimal skin function which is the key to healthy, firm skin.Fight against the decline that causes ageing.
- Aesthetic Lift (A-Lift®) program: Fitness for the skin. DMK A-Lift® is a 12 week program designed to revise the signs of aging and the health of your skin. By removing redundant skin cells and tightening facial muscles, the A-Lift® works by stimulating the underlying structures of the skin. Giving the face its own workout.It works to reduce redness and unsightly capillaries in the skin and provides a vibrant appearance.Performed weekly over a 12 week period, the A-Lift® uses transepidermally delivered formulations that work with the skin’s functions to remind it to function as it did when it was young.
- Remodeling Procedure (RP) series: Based on the preservation of healthy and attractive skin on both the body and face. Remodeling revises the skin by looking at the underlying cause of premature aging making it ideal for conditions such as sun-damaged skin. RP aims to revise the processes that have developed as a result of the sun or environmental damage. RP is an industry proven way of dealing with sun-damage, premature ageing, loose sagging and wrinkled skin. RP focuses on improving confidence and happiness.
- ProAlpha Six-Layer Peel: A resurfacing procedure for those wanting dramatic results. This is an integrative aesthetic approach to skin restoration.Not everyone wants to commit to cosmetic surgery when signs of aging become apparent.Many patients prefer to start with a less invasive procedure such as the Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel. This professionally applied treatment revises the old damaged skin and works to re-establish structural integrity. Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel is like a skin renovation.
The Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel is an exclusive blend of AHAs and BHAs, applied systematically in layers. The strength of the formulation is tailored by your therapist to suit your skin colour, texture, sensitivity and condition. The procedure takes 14 days.
While not recommended for fine or fragile skin, the peel can be applied to thick skin, uneven textured skin, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, sun-damage and scarring.